HSS Internal Staff
Field Recruiter - Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Dayton, OH Posted: 11/11/2020
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business.
We are currently seeking a Bilingual Field Recruiter ( Staffing Account Supervisor) for Cincinnati area.
This role is responsible to staff client’s open positions within the hospitality industry. The role is responsible for maintaining the client relationship by providing excellent customer service. Along with the client experience the position will manage the candidate experience. The position is responsible for recruiting, employee onboarding and resolving employee relations matters.
Duties and responsibilities
- Overall implementation and management of the HSS workforce solution.
- Develop recruiting plans and network to proactively fill upcoming and current open needs; visit with channel partners as required; post flyers and signs in the community; support social media recruiting as required
- Contact customers on a daily basis and assure their staffing needs are achieved; visit properties as required
- Continue to source for new business in current properties
- Track Open and filled orders daily and document as required
- Partner with clients to arrange training for candidates without needed experience
- Onboard new hires through training and management
- Ensure new employees have background checks, drug screens and other new hire paperwork completed prior to working
- Conduct and manage interviews for candidates
- Manage any performance issues or employee relations issues for assignment based employees in a timely manner
- Complete daily activity reports and administrative work related to hiring and tracking hours and payroll; complete payroll weekly by required deadlines
- Ensure all meetings and updates with clients and talent are updated into system as required
- Conduct safety meetings and provide training weekly to property team and document safety trainings as required.
- Attend property morning meetings regularly
- Provide excellent customer service through timely follow up and communication to all clients and employees.
- Complete works compensation incident forms as necessary and partner with Risk department to move claims to closure
- Handle tasks and projects as assigned
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business, hotel management, general studies or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in staffing industry required / On-site management
- Experience in hospitality industry highly preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required
- High level of communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast pace and dynamic environment
- Basic use of Microsoft Office applications and basic typing skills
- Experience in utilizing internet job boards highly preferred
- Approx. 50- 75% travel around local area
- Must be Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to take a drug test
- Must be willing to undergo a background check
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be legally authorized to drive in the United States
- Must have valid car insurance, driver’s license and reliable transportation that can be used for work purposes
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Health Benefits after 60 days, 7 Paid holidays, 120 hour paid time off
- Laptop and cell phone
- Ongoing training and development
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities
- Bonus Potential
If you meet the requirements and this job meets your skills and interest, please apply with your resume and your hourly pay desired for consideration. At HSS, we look forward to meeting you!
HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Already have an account? Log in here