Descripción de oficio
Tonawanda, NY Al corriente: 11/30/2022
Cambio"MS_ResumeForwarded = "Gracias. Su currículum ha sido enviado.:
Due to tremendous growth, Human Castle is assisting an internationally recognized global leader in the Northern Buffalo area in the hiring of a Mechanical Engineer. The hired incumbent will be responsible for providing engineering concepts and designs in the area of machine design, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding and fabrication techniques.
- Bachelor"s Degree Mechanical Engineering or related
- 2 years of experience with stress analysis, FEA, stainless steel fabrication, piping, flow, heat transfer, instrumentation and control systems
- 2 years of experience with oversight of design/drafter activities
- 2 years of experience working with CAD/Design software
- Knowledge of ASME or PED codes is highly preferred
- 2 years of experience with process equipment and pressure vessel design
- Individual must have the ability to comprehend and develop large capital industrial equipment
- In efforts to continually support clients, it may be required to support equipment assembly, start-up, installation, validation, and field service, as needed
For more information on this role, please contact email@example.com
* Company will not sponsor now or in the future.
* Technology Degrees will not be accepted for this role (ie. Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology)