Kleinfelder has been connecting great people to the best work since 1961. We are engineers, scientists, and construction professionals providing solutions that improve our clients’ transportation, water, energy, and other private infrastructure. As a responsive, cross-disciplinary team of bright, curious, and innovative problem-solvers, we are dedicated to doing the right thing, every day, on every project from over 60 offices in the US, Canada and Australia.
Built on a foundation of excellence, Kleinfelder is committed to client-focused solutions. Through our depth of experience and thorough understanding of environmental, regulatory, economic, and civic conditions, we identify and address challenges with innovation and common-sense. Kleinfelder’s integrated, award-winning experts collaborate with clients to meet their objectives - from project inception through design and execution. Connecting great people to the best work is our purpose – together, we deliver.
Kleinfelder Construction Services’ Riverside office is looking for a Senior P6 Scheduler to join our Team!
- Independently performs or leads a team to perform a variety of assignments requiring the application of project scheduling, cost, and estimating techniques
- Exercises full competency in all conventional phases of scheduling and cost control
- Plans and conducts tasks requiring independent judgment in the evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard estimating and cost center techniques, procedures, and criteria
- Assists project managers and program managers with the development, organization and analysis of project data such as fee estimates, earned value analysis, status reports, cost reports, backlog projections and resource needs
- Maintains program and project schedules for Project Managers, analyzes critical path and constraints to determine the effect of changes to the schedule and provides recommendation for corrective action
- Supports the project management team in maintaining timely and effective change management processes, procedures, and systems
- Performs risk analyses by utilizing qualitative and quantitative risk methods, and advises the project management team of issues that may affect project profit, costs, schedules, and client relations
- Provides consulting services to client with respect to scheduling and cost control techniques
- Assists with contract administration and ensuring compliance with contract requirements
- Establishes, implements, and monitors program system controls for consistency of approach on contracts, estimate to complete, budget projections, trends, reports, letters, minutes, and other correspondence
- Coordinates with lower-level project controls specialists to assist on larger or complex projects/programs.
10+ years of related experience; 8+ years CMP scheduling or construction management experience preferred.
Bachelors’ degree from a four year college in engineering, finance, business, project management or equivalent combination of education and scheduling experience required.
Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Kleinfelder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Kleinfelder will not consider or agree to payment for any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Kleinfelder explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resume, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Kleinfelder.