Kleinfelder has been connecting great people to the best work since 1961. We are engineers, scientists, and construction professionals providing solutions that improve our clients’ transportation, water, energy, and other private infrastructure. As a responsive, cross-disciplinary team of bright, curious, and innovative problem-solvers, we are dedicated to doing the right thing, every day, on every project from over 60 offices in the US, Canada and Australia.
Built on a foundation of excellence, Kleinfelder is committed to client-focused solutions. Through our depth of experience and thorough understanding of environmental, regulatory, economic, and civic conditions, we identify and address challenges with innovation and common-sense. Kleinfelder’s integrated, award-winning experts collaborate with clients to meet their objectives - from project inception through design and execution. Connecting great people to the best work is our purpose – together, we deliver.
Kleinfelder, a long-standing industry leader in the Intermountain West, is looking for construction inspection and testing professionals to join our Golden, Colorado office. In addition to the opportunity to work on some of the largest and most interesting projects in the area, Kleinfelder also offers:
- Competitive Wages;
- Benefits, including medical, dental, vision, & life insurance; HSA & FSA; 401K; paid holidays; and paid time off (PTO);
- Certification training and professional development (ICC, ACI, AWS, etc.);
- Employee referral bonuses;
- Career advancement opportunities with one of the largest and most respected firms in the industry.
If you are looking for a CAREER opportunity where you can development your professional skills, enhance your technical certifications, and work on legacy projects; then we want to talk to you!
We're looking for inspection and testing professionals to join us in providing high-level inspection and testing services to our diverse client base on projects throughout Colorado. This position offers a dynamic work environment, the opportunity to work on multiple high-profile projects, and be part of an industry leading company.
Consideration for this position requires the following certifications or experience:
- 2+ years of special inspection and/or construction materials testing experience.
- Radiation safety training for the operation of a nuclear density gauge.
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician - Grade 1.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Use a company provided laptop or tablet computer and a working knowledge of MS Office programs (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A good work ethic and high level of personal integrity.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
In addition to the above required certifications, hiring preference will be given to those with any of the following desired certifications:
- Colorado DOT testing/inspection certifications;
- ICC Special Inspector Certifications (Reinforced Concrete, Pre-stressed Concrete, Soil, Spray-applied Fireproofing, Structural Masonry, Structural Welding, Structural Steel and Bolting);
- Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) – American Welding Society (AWS).
Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Kleinfelder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Kleinfelder will not consider or agree to payment for any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Kleinfelder explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resume, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Kleinfelder.