Kleinfelder has been connecting great people to the best work since 1961. We are engineers, scientists, and construction professionals providing solutions that improve our clients’ transportation, water, energy, and other private infrastructure. As a responsive, cross-disciplinary team of bright, curious, and innovative problem-solvers, we are dedicated to doing the right thing, every day, on every project from over 60 offices in the US, Canada and Australia.
Built on a foundation of excellence, Kleinfelder is committed to client-focused solutions. Through our depth of experience and thorough understanding of environmental, regulatory, economic, and civic conditions, we identify and address challenges with innovation and common-sense. Kleinfelder’s integrated, award-winning experts collaborate with clients to meet their objectives - from project inception through design and execution. Connecting great people to the best work is our purpose – together, we deliver.
Would you love to work with a diverse team of top scientists, engineers and construction professionals? Do you love editing and formatting (word processing) highly technical documents, business letters, presentations, and other files?
Kleinfelder’s Tulsa, Oklahoma office is looking for an Entry Level Geotechnical Engineer to join our engineering team with experience, skills and interest in developing their career.
We are looking for someone experienced in:
- Geotechnical Field Investigations,
- Soil and Rock Classification/Boring Logs,
- Engineering Analysis, and
- Report Preparation.
The ideal candidate will have 0 to 2 years’ experience and:
- Positive work attitude and ability to work safely and efficiently when managing multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently or with a team in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office, Including Word, Excel, and Power Point preferred
- An ability to communicate clearly and effectively with peers, supervisors, clients, subcontractors and regulators.
The ideal candidate will have:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering (geotechnical emphasis preferred). M.S. degree with geotechnical emphasis preferred.
- EIT is preferred (or the ability to obtain within 3 months).
- Some construction related experience is also preferred.
Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Kleinfelder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Kleinfelder will not consider or agree to payment for any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Kleinfelder explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resume, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Kleinfelder.