For over 50 years, Poggemeyer Design Group (PDG) has provided innovative engineering, architecture and planning solutions for the needs of our governmental, commercial, industrial, and private sector clients.
Building and maintaining client relationships is our core focus, ensuring seamless comprehensive services that span the entire life cycle of the project. We are a multi-disciplined design firm, with an experienced team of environmental, civil, structural, and transportation engineers, architects and planners working together to offer all of these services under one roof.
PDG is the midwest division of Kleinfelder, a Top 100 ENR Design Firm with over 2400 employees and 80 office locations. With expanded resources and service disciplines, we are able to provide enhanced services to our local clients.
- Utilize Civil 3D to produce engineered construction plans for public facilities including roadway, flood control and utility infrastructure
- Work in conjunction with civil engineers and project leaders to develop engineering designs in Civil 3D through the application of surfaces, corridors and pipe networks
- Correspond with client representatives and professional colleagues to foster open exchanges of information
- Work with and expand upon the company library of Civil 3D elements, styles and labelling
- Must have expertise with Autodesk Civil 3D version 2014 or later
- Minimum 5 years’ experience using Civil 3D to produce civil engineering design plans
- Graphics and/or drafting technical school certificate of completion
- Local market experience is preferred
Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
Kleinfelder has been connecting great people to the best work since 1961. We are engineers, scientists, and construction professionals providing solutions that improve our clients’ transportation, water, energy, and other private infrastructure. As a responsive, cross-disciplinary team of bright, curious, and innovative problem-solvers, we are dedicated to doing the right thing, every day, on every project from over 60 offices in the US, Canada and Australia.
Built on a foundation of excellence, Kleinfelder is committed to client-focused solutions. Through our depth of experience and thorough understanding of environmental, regulatory, economic, and civic conditions, we identify and address challenges with innovation and common-sense. Kleinfelder’s integrated, award-winning experts collaborate with clients to meet their objectives - from project inception through design and execution. Connecting great people to the best work is our purpose – together, we deliver.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Kleinfelder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Kleinfelder will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Kleinfelder explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Kleinfelder.