PDG, a Kleinfelder company is a national engineering consulting firm founded as a two-person engineering and surveying firm in 1968. PDG has expanded its services to meet the changing needs of its clients. Our success over the past years has been attributable to providing quality and innovative consulting services to the public and private works sectors in civil engineering, structural engineering, transportation engineering, drainage/flood control engineering, water/wastewater engineering, utility engineering, land development, master planning, survey, and construction management and administration.
- Utilize Civil 3D to produce engineered construction plans for local collector and local streets and urban arterial roadway
- Work in conjunction with civil engineers and project leaders to develop engineering designs in Civil 3D
- Correspond with client representatives and professional colleagues to foster open exchanges of information
- Must have expertise with Autodesk Civil 3D version 2014 or later.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience preferred
- Local market experience preferred
- Graphics and/or drafting technical school certificate of completion
- Local market experience is preferred
PDG, a Kleinfelder company offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
PDG, a Kleinfelder company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Kleinfelder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Kleinfelder will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Kleinfelder explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Kleinfelder.