Las Vegas, NV : 6/11/2021
PDG, a Kleinfelder company is a national engineering consulting firm founded as a two-person engineering and surveying firm in 1968. PDG has expanded its services to meet the changing needs of its clients. Our success over the past years has been attributable to providing quality and innovative consulting services to the public and private works sectors in civil engineering, structural engineering, transportation engineering, drainage/flood control engineering, water/wastewater engineering, utility engineering, land development, master planning, survey, and construction management and administration.
Excellent Structural Engineer opportunity in Las Vegas with a national firm with a 35-year presence in Southern Nevada.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual practiced in the design and management of vertical building projects, including governmental, educational and private sector buildings. We foster a flexible, team-oriented work environment that depends on individual performance and well-rounded expertise for success and that offers opportunities for long-term employment and career growth.
Candidate duties will include:
- Correspond with client representatives and professional colleagues to establish project scope, schedule and budget for projects.
- Attend project meetings to develop the design, convey progress, identify needs and concerns and collect information to be distributed to team members.
- Utilize Revit, MicroStation and other structural engineering software tools to develop designs in conjunction with project engineers and designers.
- Provide supporting structural design to other civil engineering team leaders including foundations and retaining walls.
- Coordinate and communicate with project team and other team leaders to promote efficient project completion across multiple disciplines.
- Must be proficient with the latest version of Autodesk Revit.
- Vertical building design experience utilizing Structural Revit.
- Licensure as a Structural Engineer (S.E.) in Nevada or ability to obtain within 6 months of employment.
- Engineering graduate with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Local market experience will be given additional preference.
PDG, a Kleinfelder company offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
PDG, a Kleinfelder company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Kleinfelder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Kleinfelder will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Kleinfelder explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Kleinfelder.
Already have an account? Log in here