Poggemeyer Design Group, a Kleinfelder Company, is currently searching for a Field Surveyor / Survey CAD Technician to join our Team in the Bowling Green, Ohio office.
Using Trimble equipment and software and AutoCAD Civil 3D or Microstation:
- Field collection of topographic survey data.
- Perform construction staking.
- Prepare boundary surveys and plat drawings under the supervision of a Professional Surveyor.
- Process field data and prepare topographic survey drawings.
- Prepare construction layout drawings.
- Prepare various site plans and utility plans.
- Familiar with Trimble equipment and software.
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D or Microstation.
- Associate or Technical Degree in CAD, Survey, Construction, or Engineering related fields preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Survey or Civil related CAD drafting preferred.
- Word and Excel experience.
Kleinfelder has been connecting great people to the best work since 1961. We are engineers, scientists, and construction professionals providing solutions that improve our clients’ transportation, water, energy, and other private infrastructure. As a responsive, cross-disciplinary team of bright, curious, and innovative problem-solvers, we are dedicated to doing the right thing, every day, on every project from over 60 offices in the US, Canada and Australia.
Built on a foundation of excellence, Kleinfelder is committed to client-focused solutions. Through our depth of experience and thorough understanding of environmental, regulatory, economic, and civic conditions, we identify and address challenges with innovation and common-sense. Kleinfelder’s integrated, award-winning experts collaborate with clients to meet their objectives - from project inception through design and execution. Connecting great people to the best work is our purpose – together, we deliver.
Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Kleinfelder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Kleinfelder will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Kleinfelder explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Kleinfelder.