In recent months, Poggemeyer Design Group (PDG) has become part of the Kleinfelder Group from California to become one of the nation’s largest design service providers. This has given our team the ability to continue serving our local clientele while working and collaborating on a national scale. As a company, we offer all architectural and engineering design services in house. We believe in and promote teamwork, lean process, commitment to success, open communication, and an enjoyable work experience.
Poggemeyer Design Group, a Kleinfelder Company, is currently searching for a Transportation Engineer to join our Team in the Bowling Green, Ohio office.
- Preparation of traffic impact studies
- Coordination of traffic counts
- Traffic signal design
- Roadway/Highway Design
- Perform capacity analysis of signalized intersections
- Preparation of safety studies
- Warrant analysis for traffic signals and multi-way stops
- Interchange Justification / Modification Studies
- Roundabout capacity analysis and alignment design
- Additional highway, multi-use trail and municipal experience
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Experience with HCS and Synchro Software
- Experience with Microstation and/or AutoCAD a plus
- Experience with the Ohio Department of Transportation a plus
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer
- PTOE not required but beneficial
Kleinfelder has been connecting great people to the best work since 1961. We are engineers, scientists, and construction professionals providing solutions that improve our clients’ transportation, water, energy, and other private infrastructure. As a responsive, cross-disciplinary team of bright, curious, and innovative problem-solvers, we are dedicated to doing the right thing, every day, on every project from over 60 offices in the US, Canada and Australia.
Built on a foundation of excellence, Kleinfelder is committed to client-focused solutions. Through our depth of experience and thorough understanding of environmental, regulatory, economic, and civic conditions, we identify and address challenges with innovation and common-sense. Kleinfelder’s integrated, award-winning experts collaborate with clients to meet their objectives - from project inception through design and execution. Connecting great people to the best work is our purpose – together, we deliver.
Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Kleinfelder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Kleinfelder will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Kleinfelder explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Kleinfelder.'