Dynamic, fast growing company looking for talented, motivated, professional water operators. Kleinfelder/IFM is hiring operators for various positions throughout the USA. Tired of the same plant day after day? Our Team of Environmental Professionals are saving the world, one plant at a time!
Top pay, great benefits, and a forward thinking company. Call Now!
Technical Operators perform various functions in ensuring the operational efficiency and safety of the multiple plants maintained daily. The job description below are the kind of tasks, duties, and responsibilities needed to be performed by Technical Operators of water supply & wastewater plants:
- Operate and maintain pumps, motors, blowers.
- Complete and follow-up on work orders and process control monitoring.
- Monitor and record flow meters and system run hours.
- Service and maintain equipment and overall plant.
- Clean sand filters and media filters.
- Monitor, operate, and troubleshoot electrical controls (with proper training and equipment).
- Collect samples for analysis and maintain chain of custodies.
- Log plant operation details, on computer and in writing; prepare reports.
- Monitor treatment processes and apply standard operational adjustments based on those results
- The Technical Operator position holds multiple levels, based on experience and state certifications.
Requirements – Abilities, Knowledge, and Skills – for Technical Operator Role
To be a Technical Operator, you will need to meet the following requirements, which are set by the Operations Director:
- Good and effective communication skills
- Good analytical and organizational abilities are of great importance
- Possess a minimum OEPA Class A certification in both water and wastewater with some mechanical or electrical experience preferred
- Committed to following established policies and procedures.
- 75% field work and 25% office time
IFM, a Kleinfelder company offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Kleinfelder has been connecting great people to the best work since 1961. We are engineers, scientists, and construction professionals providing solutions that improve our clients’ transportation, water, energy, and other private infrastructure. As a responsive, cross-disciplinary team of bright, curious, and innovative problem-solvers, we are dedicated to doing the right thing, every day, on every project from over 60 offices in the US, Canada and Australia.
Built on a foundation of excellence, Kleinfelder is committed to client-focused solutions. Through our depth of experience and thorough understanding of environmental, regulatory, economic, and civic conditions, we identify and address challenges with innovation and common-sense. Kleinfelder’s integrated, award-winning experts collaborate with clients to meet their objectives - from project inception through design and execution. Connecting great people to the best work is our purpose – together, we deliver.
IFM, a Kleinfelder company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Kleinfelder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Kleinfelder will not consider or agree to payment for any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Kleinfelder explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resume, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Kleinfelder.