Kleinfelder, a long-standing industry leader in North Carolina, is looking for a construction materials technician to join our Charlotte office. Kleinfelder offers:
- Competitive Wages;
- Benefits, including medical, dental, vision, & life insurance; HSA & FSA; 401K; paid holidays; and paid time off (PTO);
- Certification, training, and professional development assistance;
- Employee referral bonuses;
- Career advancement opportunities with one of the largest and most respected firms in the industry.
We're looking for construction inspection and testing professionals to join us in providing high-level services to our diverse client base on projects throughout North Carolina and the surrounding area. We need seasoned staff who are comfortable being actively engaged on construction sites performing special inspections and testing of construction materials in the field. This role offers a dynamic work environment, the opportunity to work on multiple high-profile projects, and be part of an industry leading company.
Consideration for this position requires the following certifications or experience:
- 2+ years of construction materials testing experience.
- Radiation safety training for the operation of a nuclear density gauge.
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician - Grade 1.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and ability to pass drug test;
- High School Diploma, or equivalent;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, maintaining composure, and working effectively in a high-pressure environment with changing priorities.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Able to use a company provided laptop or tablet computer and a working knowledge of MS Office programs (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Organization and multi-tasking ability.
- A good work ethic, attention to detail, and high level of personal integrity.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Kleinfelder has been connecting great people to the best work since 1961. We are engineers, scientists, and construction professionals providing solutions that improve our clients’ transportation, water, energy, and other private infrastructure. As a responsive, cross-disciplinary team of bright, curious, and innovative problem-solvers, we are dedicated to doing the right thing, every day, on every project from over 60 offices in the US, Canada and Australia.
Built on a foundation of excellence, Kleinfelder is committed to client-focused solutions. Through our depth of experience and thorough understanding of environmental, regulatory, economic, and civic conditions, we identify and address challenges with innovation and common-sense. Kleinfelder’s integrated, award-winning experts collaborate with clients to meet their objectives - from project inception through design and execution. Connecting great people to the best work is our purpose – together, we deliver.
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Kleinfelder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Kleinfelder will not consider or agree to payment for any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Kleinfelder explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resume, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Kleinfelder.