Kore1 is seeking a Technical Recruiter with information technology industry experience to join our team in Irvine, CA. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – we invite you to apply and visit www.kore1.com
Top 5 Reasons to work for Kore1:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – We are aggressively growing our team and have great relationships with many of the leading companies in the Southern California area. Kore1 was recently ranked as the 21st fastest growing company in Orange County by the Orange County Business Journal. We have grown over 40% a year the past 10 years.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, as well as group health, dental, 401k, life and disability insurance, and freedom PTO.
UPWARD MOBILITY – As part of a rapidly expanding organization you will be rewarded with the opportunity to advance your career based upon performance.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as an Technical Recruiter.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – With major accounts throughout the nation we have an excellent reputation for delivery top talent on a consistent basis.
Your responsibilities as a Technical Recruiter will include:
- Recruiting, interviewing and placing application development and technical support professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions with our clients
- Working with our off-shore recruiters
- Providing outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates
- Participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local IT community
- Attract highly qualified candidates by continually running descriptive job advertisements on job boards, Linked-in, Facebook and other media outlets
- Continually build and maintain a pipeline of talent to accommodate for current and future client demands
- Maintain and upkeep of candidates files in the internal database
- Utilize social media tools to engage with candidates
Your qualifications as a Technical Recruiter should include:
- Excellent communication skills
- High sense of urgency
- Commitment to placing outstanding talent
- Desire to be the best
- Goal oriented
- Ability to make it happen
- Great organizational skills
- Strong formatting skills
- Proficient in word
- Experience working in an applicant tracking system
- 1 plus years of experience in Information Technology and/or IT staffing
- Ability to leverage technology experience to manage and grow the business
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- A strong desire to succeed
If you have a background in technology recruiting and are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional earning potential, apply today!