Kore1, LLC is a nationwide provider of recruiting and staffing services for Technology, Digital & Creative, Engineering, Accounting & Finance, Marketing and Sales. Our professional services division provides software development and consulting to small, mid, and enterprise level companies. We are in business to help our clients maintain a competitive advantage by cost-effectively delivering business solutions. We are focused on delivering end-to-end talent solutions that help organizations achieve their key business objectives. Kore1 offers Staffing, Workforce Management, Software Development, Recruiting, Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct Hire, and Payroll Services to companies of all sizes.
Kore1 maintains a culture of hard-working and highly motivated Employees. Under the supervision of the the Executive Director, Human Resources, the Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for assisting the department in the daily administration of all human resources functions. Responsibilities include payroll and assisting team members with all employer provided benefits. Assists with other functions such as onboarding, background checks, file maintenance, HRIS and other human resources related projects as assigned. Additional responsibilities and requirements may change at any time with or without notice.
This position has supervisory responsibilities. The Executive Director, Human Resources supervises an Executive Assistant and 2 Human Resources Coordinators.
- Reception Duties
- Answer and direct daily phone calls
- Coordinate new hire paperwork for W2, Corp to Corp and Internal employees
- Respond to new hire inquiries and forward to appropriate contacts when necessary.
- Enter new hires into employee onboarding system
- Send follow up emails requesting required onboarding documents
- Enter personal new hire information into data bases as collected
- Assign Anti-Harassment Training
- Enter and update client and customer changes into employee portal
- Set up new hires into time keeping system
- Create and maintain employee files
- Ensure all timecards are submitted into the time keeping system and collected for payroll processing
- Assist with obtaining timecard approvals
- Assist with auditing time cards
- Order proper background testing for new hires
- Record and collect time cards from time keeping system
- Send out text messages, emails and make phone calls to employees who have failed to submit their weekly hours
- Order and distribute office supplies
- Perform verification of employments as necessary
- Stock and clean kitchen
- Send out birthday and anniversary announcements
- Coordinate meetings and executives schedules as necessary
- Other administrative/HR tasks as needed
- High school diploma required
- 1 to 3 years of HR coordinator experience preferred
- Administrative/HR experience in a staffing company preferred
- Prior working knowledge of payroll, benefits and HRIS systems preferred
- Prior working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Software is required
- Must possess strong computer skills including Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time, meet deadlines, and coordinate with other departments
- Strong analytical, reasoning, inter-personal communication, accountability, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to work with others in a professional and diplomatic manner
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Equipment Use
The work environment is a typical business office. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit and have the ability to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
Work hours will be determined based on business and customer needs.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Kore1 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, age, ancestry, color, creed, disability status (physical or mental), gender, marital status, legally-protected medical condition (including pregnancy), national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, genetic information, sexual orientation, military, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.