Kore1 is a nationwide provider of recruiting and staffing services for Technology, Digital & Creative, Engineering, Accounting & Finance, Marketing and Sales. We are in business to help our clients maintain a competitive advantage by cost-effectively delivering business solutions. We are focused on delivering end-to-end talent solutions that help organizations achieve their key business objectives. KORE1 offers Staffing, Workforce Management, Software Development, Recruiting, Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct Hire, and Payroll Services to companies of all sizes.
This is your chance to build your own book of business and run a full life cycle recruiting desk. Use your own lead generation methodology to bring in new clients. Source the best talent available with the help of our unique top-of-the-line technology systems and our massive sourcing team to assist you.
You will be the primary point of contact for your clientele, meaning you will deliver the best resumes, conduct thorough interviews on your client's behalf and negotiate salaries for candidates. Our "people's first" mentality is reflected in everything we do, right down to the way we interact with our co-workers. That genuine desire to help people find rewarding careers, and help companies find amazing talent is what our success is driven on.
Once you have shown your skills, we will provide you with a dedicated recruiter so you can focus on Account Management.
- Have 2+ years of sales/recruiting experience
- College Degree (Preferred but not required)
- Eager to build a career, not just find another job
- You are resourceful and like to research everything, Google is your best friend
- Able to write professional emails and feel comfortable writing catchy ads
- Have an insatiable thirst to be successful, drive to be the best, and motivation to make it all happen
- Competitive compensation package with bonus earning potential
- Competitive commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits plan (Medical, Dental, Vision), bonuses, 401K match
- State of the art office and technology
- Opportunity to step into a management role
- Opportunity to transition into an Account Management role
- Casual, laid-back culture, NO MICROMANAGEMENT
- Unlimited snacks, state-of-the-art gym onsite
- Free personal training sessions onsite 2 days a week
- Catered lunch every Friday