• Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools.
• Match candidates' strengths with clients' requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing candidates.
• Negotiate wages, terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain a commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
• Complete necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks and background/drug tests.
• Manage contract employees while on assignment. Assess and investigate contractor related problems, and administer performance counseling, coaching, and disciplinary measures when necessary.
• Work with Account Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and assess clients' staffing requirements.
• Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
• Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting "best practices" and providing accurate, thorough documentation on applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools.
• Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide exemplary customer service, gain industry knowledge, and obtain referrals and sales leads.
Educational and Experience Qualifications
• Must have a desire to build a career in sales
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or related field preferred
• Prior experience in service-oriented sales is preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• A sense of urgency, excellent presentation skills, and a high standard of professionalism and character
• A desire to learn and teach
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k)-company matched retirement savings plan, freedom PTO, company sponsored trips, and holiday pay.
• Medical – United Healthcare PPO and HMO
• Dental – Guardian PPO and HMO
• Vision - Guardian
• Short-term and long-term disability
• $25k Company Paid Life insurance
• Voluntary Disability
Benefits of joining our team include
• Growth potential within the organization including a defined career path for sales professionals
• Thorough training on recruiting and sales
• Opportunities for continued education and education assistance
• Dynamic and diverse culture with a team-oriented environment
• Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Equipment Use
This position will be working onsite in our Irvine, California office. The work environment is a fun and energetic business office. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit and have the ability to lift and carry up to 10 lbs.
Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to 5:00pm
Kore1 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kore1 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Kore1 expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.Improper interference with the ability of Kore1's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.