Countryside Animal Health Center
Fast-Paced/ Unique Services / Beautiful Facility
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
Do you enjoy staying busy and working in the front and back of a clinic?
Do you want gain exposure with some very unique services we offer to our clients?
Do you have a passion for pets and people?
Do you want to be apart high quality of medical care and diagnostics?
Do you want to work with high quality equipment?
If you are shaking your head YES! Then we want to hear from you!
Our clinic is a beautiful stand-alone facility with an updated and gorgeous look on the inside!
We are a unique and busy hospital offering general services as well as some unique services to our clients!
~Veterinary Spinal Manipulative Therapy
~Fascia Relaxation Therapy
~Performance Dog Medicine
~Fully Surgical Facility
~Multi Doctor practice
~Monday- Friday Hours
A veterinary receptionist/assistant must be able to provide excellent customer care in accordance with hospital policy and promote gold standard medical care.
While under the supervision of the technical supervisor, hospital manager, the operations manager and the managing owners, a veterinary receptionist must be able to effectively and accurately perform the following duties that include but are not limited to:
- Provide feedback and changes to the training program
- Provide reception related training as necessary
- Provide input to the hospital manager for 360-degree employee performance evaluations.
- Maintain excellent client communication
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in the patient record accurately with appropriate grammar, terms and accurate information.
- Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
- Assist in appointment check-in and check-out.
- Provide client care for scheduling appointments, taking payments and checking in clients.
- Answer the phones in a courteous and informative way.
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Assist in all daily duties for clinic care.
- Participate in any special cleaning duties.
- Perform equipment maintenance as directed.
- Identify areas or items needing additional attention.
- Perform clinic upkeep as directed.
- Experience as a Veterinary Assistant is plus
- Experience with AVImark practice management software a plus