BI Manager - Novi, MI
Novi, MI Posted: 5/6/2019
Position: Business Intelligence Manager
Company: Mission Veterinary Partners, LLC
Location: Novi, MI
Mission Veterinary Partners, LLC (“MVP” or the “Company”) is seeking a Manager of Business Intelligence (“BI Manager”) to join its team. The Company currently operates thirty-nine veterinary hospitals in the Midwestern United States and is a portfolio company of Chicago-based private equity firm Shore Capital Partners. MVP is pursuing a strategy to grow via a combination of add-on acquisitions and organic growth initiatives that will expand the size of its network throughout the Midwest.
Reporting to the VP of Information Technology, the Manager of Business Intelligence is responsible for defining and executing MVP’s BI strategy; and will provide actionable insight from complex business data.
Key Responsibilities and Goals:
- Partner to define the company’s multi-year BI strategy and execution roadmap.
- Collaborate with internal customers to identify needs and define requirements; prioritize requests; and to develop, test and implement data analytics and predictive modeling.
- Implement strategy for BI data delivery and reporting platforms to drive growth and business improvement.
- Manage the selection and implementation of appropriate tools, software, applications, and systems to support BI goals.
- Expand the understanding and use of data within the organization by presenting analysis, results, and recommendations to reduce costs and increase revenue.
- Work cross-functionally to create strategy and execute data management methodologies, governance, guidelines and standards.
Qualifications of the successful candidate will include:
- 4 year degree in related field of study or equivalent Business Intelligence experience in lieu of degree acceptable
- Familiarity with SAS, R, Toad, SQL
- Extensive experience in multidimensional data modeling, such as snowflake and star schemas, de-normalized models, handling “slow-changing” dimensions/attributes
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience with agile software development
- A solid understanding of key BI trends
- Experience interacting with C-level executives
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in Business Intelligence, during which both professional and management capabilities have been clearly demonstrated
- Proven hands-on experience in leading organization-wide analytical projects within the Health Care Industry.
- Expertise in business intelligence, analytics, data integration, and predictive modeling
- Demonstrated ability to manage the day-to-day tasks, while effectively influencing senior management on key decisions and direction
- Demonstrated expertise in managing company-wide change
- Proven ability to foster a collaborative and productive environment across the organization
- Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience and will include an attractive base salary and performance-based bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume!
Already have an account? Log in here