Position: Integrations Director
Company: Mission Veterinary Partners
Location: Novi, MI (travel required)
Mission Veterinary Partners (“MVP” or the “Company”) is seeking an Integrations Director (“ID”) to join its team. The Company currently operates over forty veterinary hospitals in the Midwestern United States and is a portfolio company of Chicago-based private equity firm Shore Capital Partners. MVP is pursuing a strategy to grow via a combination of add-on acquisitions and organic growth initiatives that will expand the size of its network throughout the Midwest.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, the ID will be an integral part of the new veterinary clinic acquisition growth of the Company. The ID will be responsible for developing and executing integration efforts, working as part of a team recommending, organizing, planning and delivering on key integration efforts. The ID will be responsible for effectively integrating acquisition clinic operations into MVP systems, as well as ensuring a seamless transition to our field operations team. The ID will work collaboratively with MVP’s internal functional teams to ensure targeted acquisition integration activities are completed on time and successfully.
Does this sound like you?
Strategic / Tactical Communication | Detail Oriented | Process Improvement and Project Management | Ability to Identify and Resolve Problems in a Quick and Efficient Manner
Key Responsibilities and Goals:
- Lead integration activities for acquired veterinary clinics, including analyzing the operating processes, developing a tailored plan for each practice, building and maintaining a consolidated master integration schedule, and driving internal teams to meet defined integration plans.
- Responsible for all target acquisition human resource needs through the integration process and leveraging expertise in problem solving to resolve highly complex, frequently changing, and sensitive issues.
- Train incoming practice managers on MVP best practices, protocols, and processes to ensure in-clinic leadership at the new acquisition clinic.
- Ability to develop trust and relationships quickly with new acquisition team members, and apply demonstrated knowledge and trusted advice when interacting directly with senior-level leadership.
- Spot and solve complex, cross-functional operational issues that are often unique to each deal creatively, perform as an advanced leader and consultant with capability expertise, excelling at client delivery, having developed expertise in a specific area, and take a leadership role in generating intellectual capital to help MVP grow its business.
- Facilitate meetings in person and remote, regularly reporting progress.
- Demonstrates complete understanding of MVP Employee Handbook.
- Maintain honest and ethical conduct at all times while adhering to MVP’s core company values.
Qualifications of the successful candidate will include:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience with leading integrations (Human Resources / Organizational Change Management experience strongly preferred).
- BA/BS degree from a four-year college or university.
- Travel requirement up to 25%.
- Previous private equity or startup company experience preferred.
- Previous multi-site healthcare or veterinary industry experience preferred.
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams.
- Ability to interact and collaborate effectively with a wide variety of team members and personality types.
- Must be highly flexible in handling a wide range of duties and projects simultaneously and as needs arise.
- Experience with, or demonstrate the ability to use, web-based tools, such as Microsoft Office Suite and project management tools.
- Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience, and will include an attractive base salary and performance-based bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits.
Mission Veterinary Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants requesting accommodation due to a disability will not be penalized as a result of making such request. Diversity is a part of our culture. We’d love for you to be a part of it too!
Please apply with cover letter and resume.