Appanasha Pet Clinic
Certified Veterinary Technician
Award-winning staff/ Beautiful facility/ Fast-paced and growing
Appanasha Pet Clinic in Menasha, WI is looking for a compassionate, skilled certified veterinary technician to join us located at 1205 Wittmann Drive, Menasha WI 54952
* 8 Doctor practice (and growing!)
* 40+ member Support Staff
* 8 exam rooms and 1 Comfort Room
* Acupuncture and Chiropractic DVM
* Full in-house IDEXX lab with Sedivue, plus IDEXX reference lab
* Full Digital Radiology including Dental DR in well-equipped dental suite
* Elective and Non-elective anesthetic procedures in 2 table surgical suite
* Ultrasound technology
* Laser Therapy
* State of the art patient facilities
* OSHA certified/preferred veterinary practice
We specialize in complete, gentle care of small animals. Enjoy practicing high quality medicine and surgery in a dedicated and fast paced environment in a new facility that was built in 2013. This is an excellent opportunity to build for long term success in the longest-established veterinary clinic in the area (since 1963). This is a full-time opportunity with approximately 2 scheduled Saturdays per month. We are located in the Fox Valley and part of a growing metropolitan area full of culture, diversity and family activities with easy access to the Northwoods, Green Bay, Milwaukee, and Madison.
Visit our website!
Requirements: 5+ years technical experience in a small animal practice
- Provide patient care under the supervision and direction of a DVM
- Possess a strong knowledge of feline and canine anatomy and physiology and familiarity with small mammals like rabbits and guinea pigs.
- Maintain excellent client communication.
- Be proficient in a variety of skills ranging from but not limited to: laboratory, pharmacy, radiology, surgery, dental, nursing skills, and anesthetic monitoring.
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in the patient record accurately with appropriate grammar, terms and accurate information.
- Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
- Provide client care for scheduling appointments, taking payments and checking in clients.
- Answer the phones in a courteous and informative way and able to triage care
- Assist in all daily duties for clinic care/maintenance
- Participate in jobs shadows, working interviews, mentorship, 360-degree employee performance evaluations, monthly OSHA training, and CE opportunities as necessary
- Provide guidance to other support staff and assures that shifts are appropriately covered and appointments flow well
Certificates and Licenses:
A certified veterinary technician license is preferred