Hales Corners Veterinary Clinic
Hales Corners, WI
Veterinary Receptionist- Part-Time
(8am-7pm Thursday and Friday, and every other Saturday 7:30am-2pm)
Part of the Midwest Veterinary Partners Network
Do you have a passion for people and pets? Do love to help others? Does greeting clients entering your clinic make you smile? Do you love to multi task? Do you enjoy assisting callers with questions and/or concerns? If so, we are looking to hire a part-time receptionist to add to our dynamic team!
Hales Corners Veterinary Clinic is a full-service companion animal hospital providing veterinary care to the Hales Corners, Milwaukee, Franklin, Greenfield, and Greendale areas. It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of your pet. Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy pets; early detection and treatment of disease as your pet ages; and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during his or her lifetime.
We understand the special role your pet plays in your family and are dedicated to becoming your partner in your pet's health care. We treat your pet as we would our own. Our goal is to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery with compassion and an emphasis on client education. Our entire health care team is committed to providing personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet owner.
Open 7 Days a Week
Preventative and wellness care
Emergency and urgent care
Surgery (routine and specialty)
Dog and cat boarding
Exotics and Pocket Pets
A veterinary receptionist must be able to provide excellent customer care in accordance with hospital policy and promote gold standard medical care
- Provide feedback and changes to the training program
- Provide reception related training as necessary
- Provide input to the hospital manager for 360-degree employee performance evaluations.
- Check-in and Check-out of appointments
- Maintain excellent client communication.
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in the patient record accurately with appropriate grammar, terms and accurate information.
- Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
- Assist in appointment check-in and check-out.
- Provide client care for scheduling appointments, taking payments and checking in clients.
- Answer the phones in a courteous and informative way.
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Assist in all daily duties for clinic care
- To perform this job successfully it will be necessary to become proficient in the use of the practice management software (AVImark).