Supply Chain Analyst
Novi, MI Posted: 7/8/2019
Job Title: Supply Chain Analyst
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Company: Mission Veterinary Partners
Location: Novi, MI
Mission Veterinary Partners (“MVP” or the “Company”) is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst to join its team. The Company currently operates more than forty veterinary hospitals in the Midwestern United States and is a portfolio company of Shore Capital Partners. MVP is pursuing a strategy to grow via a combination of add-on acquisitions and organic growth initiatives that will expand the size of its network throughout the Midwest.
The Supply Chain Analyst will be an integral part of the Company’s operational finance team. The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for analyzing large amounts of data to ensure vendor contract compliance and to identify cost savings opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Create complex spreadsheets, documents, reports, and presentations to communicate inventory management and purchasing effectiveness to operational leadership
- Analyze data and activities with regard to procurement and inventory management activities across the different locations and ERP systems
- Conduct research and analysis of supplier spend and present findings to leadership and hospital management teams
- Perform cost model analysis of various supplier programs to determine where to purchase and to what volume
- Monitor the effectiveness and profitability of the Company’s e-commerce platform and retail sales strategy
- Actively participate in supplier evaluations, scorecards, and reviews; escalate quality, cost and/or delivery issues with suppliers to develop actionable solutions
- Manage supplier rebate tracking programs monthly to adjust accruals based on spend detail and hold vendors accountable to the terms of those programs
Qualifications of the successful candidate will include:
- Three or more years of relevant experience in retail SKU management, supply chain, inventory and/or purchasing
- Experience strongly preferred in healthcare or similar industry where rebates/refund programs are prevalent with suppliers
- Excellent communication, organization and leadership skills
- Ability to analyze and problem solve strategically
- Bachelor’s degree required; focus in business administration, supply chain management, finance or relatable field preferred
- Ability to work in autonomous, fast moving environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- Experience extracting and consolidating data from different sources
- Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience, and will include an attractive base salary and performance-based bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits.
Already have an account? Log in here