Job Title: Client Retention Specialist
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
Company: Mission Veterinary Partners
Location: Novi, MI / Relocating to: Southfield, MI
Mission Veterinary Partners (the “Company”) is seeking a Client Retention Specialist to join its corporate team. The Company operates over forty veterinary hospitals in the Midwestern United States.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), the Client Retention Specialist will work closely with hospital staff and the internal marketing team to help increase client retention and drive new client growth. This role will be based in the MVP home office (Novi, MI - Relocating end of year to Southfield, MI) and partner with hospitals to become an extension of their team. In order to support hospital staff with retention efforts, the Retention Specialist will call lapsing patients, books appointments, and help with other win-back efforts as needed. This role will also be responsible for increasing client acquisition conversions by responding to new client web inquiries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Calling lapsed clients with pets that are past due for healthcare services.
- Booking appointments for lapsed patients in practice management software systems.
- Building a knowledge base for partner hospitals in order to answer commonly asked questions
- Developing relationships with hospital staff to ensure a productive and collaborative partnership.
- Quickly responding to web form submissions from prospective new clients.
- Establishing consistent communication methods with partner hospitals to ensure all generated appointments are effectively managed & input.
- Assist with additional client win-back and new client growth campaigns as needed.
- The Retention Specialist will spend the majority of their time calling clients so it is important that the person enjoys speaking on the phone with new people.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2+ years experience in related fields (i.e. receptionist, inside sales, cold calling)
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills are required
- Veterinary experience is preferred, but not required
- Experience with healthcare or veterinary practice management software is preferred, but not required
- Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience and will include a base salary and performance-based bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply with Resume today!