Waukesha Walk-In Clinc
Monday- Friday and Every other Saturday and Sunday
As you walk into our wonderful clinic you will be greeted by our beautifully decorated clinic and our amazing staff who will make you feel right at home.
We have 4 exam rooms, digital x-ray, dental x-ray, in-house laboratory and surgery area. We also see exotic pets ranging from snakes, lizards, rats, gerbils, hamsters, reptiles and pocket pets!
A veterinary receptionist must be able to provide excellent customer care in accordance with hospital policy and promote gold standard medical care.
While under the supervision of the technical supervisor, hospital manager, the operations manager and the managing owners, a veterinary receptionist must be able to effectively and accurately perform the following duties that include but are not limited to:
- Provide feedback and changes to the training program
- Provide reception related training as necessary
- Provide input to the hospital manager for 360-degree employee performance evaluations.
- Maintain excellent client communication
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in the patient record accurately with appropriate grammar, terms and accurate information.
- Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
- Assist in appointment check-in and check-out.
- Provide client care for scheduling appointments, taking payments and checking in clients.
- Answer the phones in a courteous and informative way.
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Assist in all daily duties for clinic care.
- Participate in any special cleaning duties.
- Perform equipment maintenance as directed.
- Identify areas or items needing additional attention.
- Perform clinic upkeep as directed.
- Experience with AVImark practice management software a plus