RVT - Duel Location Opening
Franklin, OH Posted: 8/12/2019
Registered Veterinary Technician
Middletown, OH and Farnklin, OH
Our clinics are unlike other veterinary hospitals in the surrounding communities in that we offer integrative medicine.
~modern surgery suite
~digital and dental radiography
~On site labwork
All About PetCare
3410 Tytus Ave.
Middletown, OH 45042
3830 State Route 122
Franklin, OH 45005
A registered veterinary technician must be able to provide leadership and training to the medical support staff in the operation of a small animal facility in accordance with hospital policy and procedures and provide medical care to patients as allowed in the veterinary practice act. Experience with AVImark practice management software a plus!
A registered veterinary technician license is preferred.
- Take part in jobs shadows or working interviews as necessary
- Provide input to the hospital manager for 360-degree employee performance evaluations.
- Patient care under the supervision and direction of a DVM.
- Assist in all daily duties for clinic care.
- Participate in any special cleaning duties.
- Take part in training as necessary
- Provide guidance to the support staff to assure that the shift flows well
- Mentor employees for career advancement and personal development towards goals
- Maintain excellent client communication.
- Be proficient in a variety of skills ranging from but not limited to: laboratory, pharmacy, radiology, surgery, dental and nursing skills.
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in the patient record accurately with appropriate grammar, terms and accurate information.
- Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients. Provide client care for scheduling appointments, taking payments and checking in clients.
- Answer the phones in a courteous and informative way.
- Perform clinic upkeep as directed.
- Perform equipment maintenance as directed.
- Delegate additional cleaning duties as necessary during slow times in the absence of a supervisor.
- Identify areas or items needing additional attention.
If you are interested in our family apply today for immediate consideration!
Already have an account? Log in here