Experienced Veterinary Receptionist Needed for Our Growing Practices!
Schaumburg and Elgin, IL Areas!
Mission Veterinary Partners is a network of passionate veterinary professionals who have one common philosophy: Passion for Pets, Compassion for People. MVP is committed to providing exceptional care to every pet we have the pleasure of knowing, and investing in every employee we have the pleasure of working with. By providing excellent compensation, mentorship opportunities, benefits, paid time off, and other perks to our Teammates, we are focused on improving the quality of medicine we practice by hiring and rewarding the MVP'S of veterinary care whose sole mission is to positively impact the lives of every patient and client we work with.
Summary: A veterinary receptionist must be able to provide excellent customer care in accordance with hospital policy and promote gold standard medical care.
While under the supervision of the technical supervisor, hospital manager, the operations manager and the managing owners, a veterinary receptionist must be able to effectively and accurately perform the following duties that include but are not limited to:
- Provide feedback and changes to the training program
- Provide reception related training as necessary
- Provide input to the hospital manager for 360 degree employee performance
- Maintain excellent client communication.
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in the patient record accurately with appropriate grammar, terms and accurate information.
- Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
- Provide client care for scheduling appointments, taking payments and checking in clients.
- Answer the phones in a courteous and informative way.
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Assist in all daily duties for clinic care.
- Participate in any special cleaning duties.
- Perform equipment maintenance as directed.
- Delegate additional cleaning duties as necessary during slow times in the absence of a supervisor.
- Identify areas or items needing additional attention.
- To perform this job successfully it will be necessary to become proficient in the use of the practice management software.
Mission Veterinary Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants requesting accommodation due to a disability will not be penalized as a result of making such request. Diversity is a part of our culture. We’d love for you to be a part of it too!