Mission Veterinary Partners happily announces an amazing opportunity for a Full- Time Veterinarian to join a growing team at our state of the art clinic located near the beautiful Schaumburg community of Illinois!
- Opportunity to Join the Top-Rated Small Animal Clinic in the Community!
- Large, Full Service Clinic with a Genuine Focus on Staff Work-Life Balance!
- Competitive Base Salary + Production Bonus + Benefits
Rediscover your passion for healing as you join a team of exceptional Veterinary Professionals, committed to medical and surgical excellence in an empathetic, warm and friendly environment…
At MVP, we recognize that our team is the foundation of not just our business, but our way of life. We are seeking a Full-Time Veterinarian to join our staff as we work toward our mission of providing the best care to our furry patients, as well as continue to offer steady work-life balance for our medical team.
Our clinic is a full-service small animal hospital that offers cutting edge veterinary care. Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy pets; early detection and treatment of disease as pets age; and complete medical, emergency, and surgical care as necessary during his or her lifetime. At this time, we are seeking established Veterinarians looking for exposure to interesting, diverse and challenging cases, with manageable caseloads and a fair Work-Life balance.
About this Role:
As a Veterinary Professional you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great small animal DVM. Our facility does have a niche for orthopedic and soft tissue surgeries, as well as laser therapy - so experience or an eagerness to assist in this area would be a major plus! Here are just a few of the key tasks/requirements that you will be contributing to together with the rest of the team:
- Passion for animals and active interest in their health and well-being. Exhibit a great Paw-Side Manner!
- Examine and triage pets to promptly diagnose their health concerns, recommend best practice treatment;
- Consult with clients regarding immediate, solutions-based care for their pets;
- Perform all basic surgeries, including use of all standard medical instruments and equipment. Set standards of care/protocols for medical and surgical areas;
- Leadership skills – Ability to lead and establish a vision for the practice team;
- High emotional intelligence – Deal with clients in a manner that shows sensitivity, tact and professionalism.
- Competitive, Guaranteed Base Salary + Production Bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Continuing Education + dedicated PTO to attend
- We have a huge focus on Work-Life Balance!
If this sounds like a great career option for you, APPLY Today for Immediate Consideration!