Veterinary Receptionist with Leadership Qualities
Utica, MI Posted: 10/4/2019
Macomb Veterinary Associates
48024 Van Dyke Ave.
Utica, MI 48317
Long Standing Clientele, Full Service Companian Animal Hospital
Do you enjoy working in a great office setting? Do you have a passion for people and pets? Do you enjoy being the first point of contact? If you answered YES, we would love to hear from you!
~4 Exam rooms
~High quality medicine
A veterinary receptionist must be able to provide excellent customer care in accordance with hospital policy and promote gold standard medical care.
While under the supervision of the technical supervisor, hospital manager, the operations manager and the managing owners, a veterinary receptionist must be able to effectively and accurately perform the following duties that include but are not limited to:
- Provide feedback and changes to the training program
- Provide reception related training as necessary
- Provide input to the hospital manager for 360-degree employee performance evaluations.
- Maintain excellent client communication. Be adept at problem resolution with minimal supervision.
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in the patient record accurately with appropriate grammar, terms and accurate information.
- Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
- Assist in appointment check-in and check-out.
- Provide client care for scheduling appointments, taking payments and checking in clients.
- Answer the phones in a courteous and informative way.
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Assist in all daily duties for clinic care.
- Participate in any special cleaning duties.
- Perform equipment maintenance as directed.
- Identify areas or items needing additional attention.
- Perform clinic upkeep as directed.
- Experience with AVImark practice management software a plus
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Already have an account? Log in here