Veterinarian (Modern facility / Outstanding Support Staff / Signing Bonus)
VetMED Veterinary Hospital is looking for an experienced Full or Part-Time Veterinarian
Our long-standing small animal hospital is seeking an experienced DVM to join our team in the Bay City / Saginaw area! At VetMED Veterinary Hospital we offer state-of-the-art medicine in a caring environment. We’re passionate about helping pets live the longest, healthiest, happiest lives possible and grateful for the opportunity to provide quality care for our clients’ pets. Our veterinary hospital is well-equipped with advanced equipment and technologies to provide the highest standard of care. Our facility offers in-house testing for accurate diagnosis, high-definition digital x-ray, ultrasound, surgical suite, dentistry, in-house pharmacy, and more!
- Access to learn from a Board-Certified Surgeon.
- Fantastic and dedicated support staff with 4 Full-Time Licensed Veterinary Technicians and 2 Vet Assistants that recently graduated from Vet Tech School.
- Outstanding Practice Manager!
- New Practice Leadership that values quality of care and culture. Our staff has so much fun together!
- Top Notch customer service rankings.
- Clean, beautiful and modern facility.
Location: 202 N. Walnut Street Bay City, MI 48706
Bay City, MI is located near the base of the Saginaw Bay on beautiful Lake Huron. This quaint waterfront city offers boutique shopping, antiquing and horse drawn carriage rides. With many seasonal events you can enjoy the gorgeous fall colors aboard the Appledore IV tall ship and “Sundays in the City” all Winter. And don’t forget to check out the unforgettable 3rd Street Bridge! Looking to get closer to nature? Be sure to visit the Bay City State Park or the 142-mile Saginaw Bay Birding Trail. Bay City is near the famed city of Frankenmuth as well as Midland and Saginaw.
- Licensed Michigan Veterinarian (active and clear)
- 3 + years of DVM experience
- Competitive Base Salary + Production Bonus
- Possible Signing Bonus if Start Date before end of 2019!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Continuing Education + dedicated PTO to attend
- Work – Life Balance
If this sounds like a great career option for you, APPLY Today for Immediate Consideration!