Veterinary Technician - Charming Location
Wauwatosa, WI Posted: 11/27/2019
Center For Animal Health
827 N 68th St.
Wauwatosa, WI 53213
Veterinary Technician / Elevated Veterinary Assistant
(Full Time and Part Time Positions Available!)
We are a 2 doctor and 2 exam room practice, located in a beautiful setting in Wauwatosa. We have a great staff, great work culture and long standing clientele. We offer a variety of services which include:
Spay & Neuter
A veterinary technician must be able to perform a variety of taskis to support the operations of a small animal facility in accordance with hospital policy and procedures and provide medical care to patients as allowed in the veterinary practice act.
- Experience with AVImark practice management software is a plus
- Provide patient care under the direction of a DVM.
- Maintain excellent client communication.
- Be proficient in a variety of skills ranging from but not limited to: laboratory, pharmacy, radiology, surgery, dental and nursing skills.
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in the patient record accurately with appropriate grammar, terms and accurate information.
- Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
- Reception Skills: Provide client care for scheduling appointments, taking payments and check-ins.
- Answer the phones in a courteous and informative way.
- Assist in all daily duties for clinic care.
- Participate in any special cleaning duties.
- Perform clinic upkeep as directed.
- Perform equipment maintenance as directed.
- Identify areas or items needing additional attention.
Build your future! We partner with great people to help them build a better future, apply today for immediate consideration!
Already have an account? Log in here