Veterinary Technician / Assistant for Two Multifaceted Practices
Middletown, OH Posted: 11/27/2019
All About PetCare and Hunter PetCare
Middletown and Franklin, OH
Full-Time Veterinary Technician
Our clinics offer numerous services unlike other veterinary hospitals in the surrounding communities, including integrative medicine.
- Modern Surgical Suites
- Surgical Laser
- Digital and Dental Radiography
- Therapeutic Laser
- On-site Labwork
- Acupunture and Holistic Care
- Exotic Pet Care
A Veterinary Technician must be able to provide assistance and support to the medical support staff in the operation of a small animal facility in accordance with hospital policy and procedures and provide medical care to patients as allowed in the veterinary practice act.
- Experience with AVImark practice management software is a plus
- Provide patient care under the direction of a DVM.
- Maintain excellent client communication.
- Be proficient in a variety of skills ranging from but not limited to: laboratory, pharmacy, radiology, surgery, dental and nursing skills.
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in the patient record accurately with appropriate grammar, terms and accurate information.
- Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
- Reception Skills: Provide client care for scheduling appointments, taking payments and check-ins.
- Answer the phones in a courteous and informative way.
- Assist in all daily duties for clinic care.
- Participate in any special cleaning duties.
- Perform clinic upkeep as directed.
- Perform equipment maintenance as directed.
- Identify areas or items needing additional attention.
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Already have an account? Log in here