Associate Veterinarian (Signing Bonus) - Waukesha, WI
Waukesha, WI Posted: 12/3/2019
Waukesha Walk-in Clinic located at 1710 Paramount Dr. Waukesha, WI is seeking an experienced and motivated Full-Time Veterinarian to join our team!
- Opportunity to join a phenomenal team and further develop your surgical skills
- Close Proximity to Milwaukee - genuine Work-Life Balance
- $Competitive Base Salary + Production Bonus + Benefits
Rediscover your passion for healing as you join a team of exceptional Veterinary Professionals committed to medical and surgical excellence in an empathetic, warm and friendly practice environment...
Here at Waukesha Walk-In Clinic we recognize that our team is not only the foundation of our business, but the foundation of our way of life. Based on consistent growth, we now have the opportunity to welcome a new team member to our medical staff!
Our clinic is somewhat new to the community, but we have been making strides to be the clinic of choice for the Waukesha community. To ensure all of our furry patients are seen in a timely manner, we keep our appointments open to accommodate all schedules. Although Walk-In is in our name and we prefer to see our patients in their time of need, we can reserve appointments on a case by case basis. Each and every member of our staff is highly trained to help in all areas of our hospital. We pride ourselves on our staff’s diverse background and training as each of them have something unique to offer you.
About This Role
As a Veterinary Professional we realize you already have a good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great DVM. We do ask that you exhibit an exceptional "paw-side" manner. Our facility currently specializes in Soft Tissue, Opthalmic, Dental and Foreign Body removal procedures. We have a state of the art facility and hope that you are excited to contribute to the team with your skill set and experience.
- $100,000 Base Salary+Production Bonus
- Generous Signing Bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Continuing Education + dedicated PTO to attend
Don't miss out on this opportunity APPLY today!
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university prior to position start date.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state.
- 5+ years of practicing experience preferred
- Proven patterns of success in leadership capacities
Already have an account? Log in here