Associate Veterinarian (Full-Time /AAHA Accredited/ Seasonal Schedule) - Grayling, MI
Our long-standing small animal hospital is seeking a Seasonal Associate Veterinarian to join our growing 4 doctor practice! Enjoy all the beauty of Northern Michigan for the Spring & Summer months and have Winters off.
A full-time Associate Veterinarian opportunity at our established small animal hospital in Grayling, MI.
Our AAHA Accredited clinic offers a comfortable general practice environment with a friendly and supportive staff. We are proud to offer a comprehensive range of services to address your pet’s specific veterinary needs. We also offer customized mentorship for any recent graduate looking for a great opportunity to learn from a tenured team.
- AAHA Accredited hospital.
- Top quality standards and medicine.
- Long standing staff with loads of training.
- Great technician utilization.
- Great location! Lots of outdoor activities - Enjoy the beach or trails on your days off!
- Great quality of life- Applicants have the option of having winters off!
- Small town atmosphere and a wonderful place to raise a family.
- Premier hospital in the area.
- Great equipment.
- Unmatched mentorship.
Grayling Hospital for Animals: 5806 W M 72 Hwy Grayling, MI 49738 (Established in 1973)
Grayling, MI offers casual adventures for outdoor enthusiasts! Enjoy biking, hiking, golfing, disc golfing, canoeing, kayaking and fishing on the Au Sable and Manistee Rivers. You can take the endangered Kirtland’s Warbler tours, go geocaching and visit historical sites. In the winter, snowtubing, snowboarding, and downhill skiing as well as cross country skiing and snowmobiling are all available.
Nearby is the village of Roscommon, located within Higgins Township in northern, MI. It is located near beautiful Houghton Lake, Higgins Lake, and Lake St. Helen (the “other great lakes”). The Au Sable River passes through the village and is a popular destination for kayaking, canoeing, and fishing.
- Licensed Michigan Veterinarian (active and clear)
- All Experience levels considered
- Guaranteed Generous Competitive Base Salary + Production Bonus!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Continuing Education + Dedicated PTO to attend
- Mentorship opportunities available
- Option to have winters off!
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for please apply NOW!