Job Title: Human Resources Information Systems- Senior Analyst
Reports to: VP of Information Technology
Company: Mission Veterinary Partners
Location: Novi, MI/Southfield, MI
Mission Veterinary Partners (“MVP” or the “Company”) is seeking a Human Resources Information Systems- Senior Analyst. The Company currently operates more than fifty veterinary hospitals in the Midwestern United States and is a portfolio company of Shore Capital Partners. MVP is pursuing a strategy to grow via a combination of add-on acquisitions and organic growth initiatives that will expand the size of its network throughout the Midwest.
Reporting to the VP of Information Technology, the Human Resources Information Systems- Senior Analyst will support the maintenance of the Dayforce Human Capital Management (HCM) system in addition to other systems utilized by the HR team. This role will be an integral team member supporting various HR systems projects, and troubleshooting complex technical issues. This position serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS analyst also supports HCM system upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HCM system upgrades or patches.
- Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Maintain HCM system tables. Document process and results.
- Provide support for HCM system, including researching and resolving HCM system problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy
- Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll). Use project management skills in managing projects. May provide overall project management for a given initiative.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train clients on new processes/functionality. Train new system users.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HCM with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques.
Qualifications of the successful candidate will include:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Three to five years of HRIS experience
- One to two years of project management experience.
- Systems implementation experience
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce system preferred
- Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience and will include an attractive base salary and performance-based bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
NO AGENCIES OR 3RD PARTY INQUIRIES - PLEASE