Medical Director Veterinarian - Royal Oak, MI
Royal Oak, MI Posted: 12/10/2019
Medical Director Veterinarian (New Facility Under Construction/Great Location/Amazing Pay!) - Hartrick Veterinary Clinic – Royal Oak, MI
Hartrick Veterinary Clinic is looking for a Medical Director to join our growing team!
Hartrick Veterinary Clinic has been serving the Royal Oak community for many years. With a convenient location just off of Woodward Avenue, this long-standing clinic offers In House diagnostics, Digital X-Ray, Digital Dental Rads and much more! Our team and clinic is growing so we have begun construction on a brand new, state of the art facility which is slated to be complete in 2020. The new facility will remain conveniently in Royal Oak to continue serving our very loyal clientele. In addition to all of the state of the art toys, this clinic boasts very experienced staff including LVTs and VAs.
32934 Woodward Ave, Royal Oak, MI 48073
- D.V.M. OR V.M.D. from an AVMA accredited institution and a license to practice veterinary medicine in the state of Michigan. License is in good standing.
- Excellent, demonstrated medical and surgical skills are essential including: strong abilities with general anesthesia, soft tissue surgery and internal medicine. Clinical experience with a broad range of species is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in utilizing ultrasound, radiography, tonopen, surgical equipment, practice management software.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, DVMs, and teammates to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Minimum of 5 years’ DVM experience and 1 year Leadership experience
- Demonstrated track record of successful fiscal and operating management; demonstrated financial expertise.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and managing at strategic and operational levels.
- Intermediate skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel Outlook, and PowerPoint preferred.
- Six-Figure Guaranteed Base Salary (based on experience)
- Production Bonus offered
- Sign-On Bonus possible
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Continuing Education + dedicated PTO to attend
If this sounds like a great career option for you, APPLY Today for Immediate Consideration!
Already have an account? Log in here