Indian River Veterinary Clinic is Growing our DVM Team!
Indian River is seeking a Full-Time Veterinarian and/or a Part-Time Weekend Veterinarian both positions will include rotating Emergency Call.
At Indian River Veterinary Clinic, we take pride in delivering personalized, compassionate care to our small animal/companion patients and their guardians. Our modern, well-established clinic offers digital radiology, in-house chemistry, a surgical suite, pharmacy, emergency and extended care plus so much more!
- Work at a fully staffed team including 3 LVTs, 2 Veterinary Assistants, 3 Receptionists and an exceptional Practice Manager!
- Learn from 2 outstanding Veterinarians with over 30 years of combined experience.
- Access to learn from a Board-Certified surgeon.
- Our Clinic has excellent customer service reviews.
- It is a clean, beautiful and modern facility that has been recently renovated.
- Practice leadership that values teamwork, culture and continuous improvement.
- Shared Emergency duties with 3 clinics and 6 doctors.
Location: 5668 S. Straits Hwy Indian River, Michigan, 49749
There is so much to love about Indian River! There are so many things to see and do in a beautiful up-north atmosphere. During the winter months, enjoy snowmobiling, skiing, and snowshoeing to ice fishing and other outdoor activities. When Spring and Summer comes you can go canoeing, golf, play on our beaches, fish or just relax. It is perfectly located halfway between Lake Michigan and Lake Huron. It also has Michigan's famed Inland Waterway which connect Crooked Lake, Burt Lake and Mullet Lake to Lake Huron, making it a boating and finishing wonderland. It also has some of the best power sports trails and routes in Michigan plus is an ATV, motorcycle and snowmobile friendly community!
Licensed Michigan Veterinarian (active and clear)
2 years+ of experience in practice preferred but all experience levels considered.
Surgery and/or Emergency Experience a plus!
Generous Competitive Base Salary + Production Bonus
- Up to a $30,000.00 Signing Bonus (based on experience)!!
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
401(K) with Employer Match
Paid Time Off
Paid Continuing Education + dedicated PTO to attend
If this sounds like a great career option for you, APPLY Today for Immediate Consideration!