Partner Relationship Coordinator
Mission Veterinary Partners (“MVP”) owns 50+ veterinary hospitals. MVP is owned by a Chicago-based private equity firm Shore Capital Partners. Shore Capital is one of the most successful firms in the United States and ranks in the top 1% of private equity in the United States. MVP’s mission is to become the employer of choice in the veterinary industry. Each hospital in the network is supported by a dedicated team of professionals.
Mission Veterinary Partners is growing our team and proudly announces a Partner Relationship Coordinator (“PRC”) opportunity to join the team located at:
Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Business Development, the PRC will be an integral part of the new clinic acquisition growth of the Company. The PRC will help drive acquisition growth through initial appointment setting for our Business Development Managers. They will drive appointments through prospecting and following a defined cold calling process using the resources provided to schedule and procure new opportunities.
The day to day responsibilities include calling prospective veterinary hospitals to help the clinic owner understand the value of joining the MVP network, compared to other succession plan options. You will be responsible for setting an initial meeting between the clinic owner and our Business Development Managers to further engage the owner regarding a partnership with MVP.
If you are friendly, persuasive, organized and persistent, you can do very well here. In addition, you can grow with us as we add more partners to our existing network.
- Telephone prospects to identify appropriate contacts and qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline. Engages in cold calling, appointment setting and proactive contact of prospective partners
- Works closely with support administration and Business Development Managers.
- Engages in initial discussions with clinic owners and is able to articulate the MVP value proposition compared to other options
- Keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports
- Incoming Calls – this includes taking incoming calls from prospective clients or customers and setting appointments for the Business Development Managers to meet with each individual
- Outgoing Calls – making outgoing calls following a defined process using automated dialing systems, lists and information gathered from websites, email, or direct mail
- Data Entry – Encoding or entry of data into an existing CRM system (Salesforce)
Qualifications of the successful Partner Relationship Coordinator:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an outgoing and highly motivated personality
- Strong listening and exploring skills to identify business needs, desires and opportunities
- Ability to work in autonomous, fast moving environment
- Passion and perseverance for new business
- Career and goal oriented
- Computer literate - Internet navigation, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Salesforce
- Strong data entry skills
- Experience extracting and consolidating data from different sources
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to think on your feet
- BS/BA or comparative work experience preferred
Compensation will include a base salary and a lucrative performance-based bonus. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Mission Veterinary Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants requesting accommodation due to a disability will not be penalized as a result of making such request. Diversity is a part of our culture. We’d love for you to be a part of it too!
Apply today for immediate consideration!