Associate Veterinarian (Top Rated Clinic/Full-Time, Flexible Schedule) - Three Rivers, MI
Crossroads Veterinary Clinic is seeking an Associate Veterinarian for our clinic located at 15275 M-60 West, Three Rivers, MI 49093
- Opportunity to Join the Top-Rated Small Animal Clinic in the Community!
- Large, Full Service Clinic with a Genuine Focus on Staff Work-Life Balance!
- Competitive Base Salary + Production Bonus
- All experience levels considered - Excellent Mentorship Opportunity for a Recent Graduate!
Rediscover your passion for healing as you join a team of exceptional Veterinary Professionals, committed to medical excellence in an empathetic, warm and friendly environment…
Here at Crossroads Veterinary Clinic, we recognize that our team is the foundation of not just our business, but our way of life. We are seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our staff as we work toward our mission of providing the best care to our furry patients, as well as continue to offer steady work-life balance for our medical team.
Crossroads Veterinary Clinic in Three Rivers, MI is a full-service companion animal hospital. It is our commitment to provide quality, veterinary care throughout our patients' lives. Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy pets; early detection and treatment of disease as pets age; and complete medical, emergency, and surgical care as necessary during his or her lifetime. For established Veterinarians we offer interesting, diverse and challenging cases, with manageable caseloads and a fair Work-Life balance. For recent graduates, we offer an environment suited for you to learn - mentorship is something we take very seriously and we would be honored to have you join our team and learn alongside our experienced veterinary team.
About this Role:
As a Veterinary Professional you already have a good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great small animal DVM. Here are just a few of the key tasks/requirements.
- Passion for animals and an active interest in their health and well-being. Exhibits a great Paw-Side Manner!
- Examine and triage pets to promptly diagnose their health concerns, recommend best practice treatment.
- Consult with clients regarding immediate, solutions-based care for their pets.
- Perform all basic surgeries, including use of all standard medical instruments and equipment. Set standards of care/protocols for medical and surgical areas.
- High emotional intelligence – Deal with clients in a manner that shows sensitivity, tact and professionalism.
If this sounds like a great career option for you, APPLY Today for Immediate Consideration!