Registered Veterinary Technician
Dayton, OH Posted: 2/11/2020
Bigger Road Veterinary Center, a busy, nine-doctor, AAHA accredited companion animal practice with two locations in Kettering and Springboro is looking to welcome a Registered Veterinary Technician for our growing practice!
Do you have a passion for Surgery, Dentistry, Ultrasonography, Behavior or Rehabilitation? We are so much more than general practice! We are a progressive, paperless practice offering advanced surgical and dental services and alternative medicine while maintaining a strong focus on wellness and prevention. Bigger Road is at the forefront of the Fear Free revolution in veterinary care.
What our practice offers:
- Advanced Dentistry
- Day Care
- General Medicine
- Herbal Medicine
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Reproduction Services
- Underwater Treadmill Services
- Evening availabilty required. Rotation of weekends. Shifts at both locations required.
- Provide patient care under the supervision and direction of a DVM.
- Experience in surgery and/or dentistry is a plus, but not required.
- Special interest in behavior, holistic medicine, or pocket pets is a plus, but not required.
- Use of Fear Free techniques will be utilized for every patient, every visit.
- Maintain excellent client communication.
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in the patient record accurately with appropriate grammar, terms and accurate information.
- Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
Already have an account? Log in here