IT Data Analyst Intern
Southfield, MI Posted: 3/5/2020
Position: IT Data Analyst/Scientist - Intern
Company: Mission Veterinary Partners
Location: Southfield, MI
Reports to: Business Intelligence Manager
Seeking 1 FT intern
We are a veterinarian-founded network of 60+ animal hospitals throughout the Midwest. While it’s important to know what we are, it’s probably more important to know what drives us – our mission: to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine. We take the very best care of our veterinary teams so they can take care of their clients and patients.
What You’ll Do:
Reporting to the Business Intelligence Manager, the Power BI developer – Intern will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining dashboards/reports that are requested and that will be used
Essential Functions: (included but not limited to)
- Work with users to design and develop dashboards/reports.
- Troubleshoot and provide support for new and existing dashboards/reports.
- Involvement in project work including recommendation, design, testing, and implementation of various dashboard/reporting solutions.
- Create, update and contribute to technical and self-help documents that are maintained in the IT Knowledgebase.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence including Power BI, excel, dashboards and reports
- Knowledge of SQL Server Databases and SQL queries
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Self-starter, creative and a problem solver
- Ability and willingness to work 30-40 hours per week
What You’ll Get:
- Opportunities to participate in personal and professional development programs.
- Signature projects with intention to best match your areas of interest.
- Great work environment with assigned mentor and supervisor.
- Hourly wage of $10/hour worked
- Free MVP Logo’d gear to wear and represent!
Already have an account? Log in here