Certified Veterinary Technician
Signing bonus for an experienced Certified Veterinary Technician
Beautiful practice located in Hales Corners, Wisconsin practicing quality veterinary medicine!
We do things a little differently here!
Let us show you why not all groups are created equal and how we’re building a culture to be the employer of choice. A lot of people say they care about culture, but we brought on a world-class leader and expert in creating positive workplace environments as our Chief Culture Officer; we never comprise on our core values; and we put our people before profits with the MVP Dream Fund. We take the very best care of our veterinary teams so they can take care of their clients and patients.
“I want to create happy work teams. I have been in the veterinary world for so long, I know what a struggle it can be. We spend 90,000 hours of our lifetime at work, so it should be a place we are happy—right?”- Karlene Belyea, Chief Culture Officer
- Veterinary-Founded +40 years of veterinary experience
- Our practices are independently named preserving their legacy.
- Medical autonomy.
- Multitude of practices to help you find the right fit.
- We are committed to creating positive work cultures and putting team’s member wellness first!
- Continually developing resources/trainings to assist team members with communication, wellness/well-being, culture and leadership
- Built on a foundation of supporting our team members, we are a family!
- Empower our teams & doctors to network, share skills and grow together!
- Flexible Schedule with a focus on Culture & Balance
- Competitive Compensation!
- Benefits Package and PTO that includes: 401k with employer match, scrub allowance, pet discounts, CE reimbursement
Why Hales Corners Veterinary Clinic?
- We have an AMAZING team with a positive practice culture!
- Opportunity to work in an a fast-paced setting.
- We have some of the BEST long-standing clientele
- You will be exposed to Orthopedic surgery, dental care, laser therapy, wellness exams, digital radiology and much more!
- We have 4 incredible docs with +20 years of experience!
“Dr. Harper and the staff are compassionate and committed to the health and well being of my fur babies. The treatment options are discussed and questions answered without ever feeling rushed. The kindness that is shown to the fur babies and their humans is exceptional.” Randy H.
- Take part in job shadows or working interviews as necessary
- Take part in training as necessary
- Provide guidance to the support staff to assure that the shift flows well
- Mentor employees for career advancement and personal development towards goals
- Provide input to the hospital manage for employee evaluations
- Provide patient care under the supervision and direction of a DVM
- Maintain excellent client communication.
- Be proficient in a variety of skills ranging from but not limited to: laboratory, pharmacy, radiology, - surgery, dental, nursing skills and anesthetic monitoring.
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in the patient record accurately with appropriate grammar, terms and accurate information.
- Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
- Provide client care for scheduling appointments, taking payments and checking in clients.
- Answer the phones in a courteous and informative way.
- Assist in all daily duties for clinic care.
- Participate in any special cleaning duties.
- Perform clinic upkeep as directed.
- Perform equipment maintenance as directed.
- Delegate additional cleaning duties as necessary during slow times in the absence of a supervisor.
- Identify areas or items needing additional attention.
Certificates and Licenses:
A certified veterinary technician license is preferred.
Apply today for immediate consideration!