Job Title: Supply Chain Coordinator
Reports To: VP Merchandising & Supply Chain
Company: Mission Veterinary Partners
Location: Novi, MI (Relocating to Southfield, MI)
Mission Veterinary Partners (“MVP” or the “Company”) is seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator to join its team. The Company currently operates fifty three veterinary hospitals in the Midwestern United States and is a portfolio company of Shore Capital Partners. MVP is pursuing a strategy to grow via a combination of add-on acquisitions and organic growth initiatives that will expand the size of its network throughout the Midwest.
Reporting to the Vice President of Merchandising & Supply Chain the Supply Chain Coordinator will be an integral part of the supply chain and hospital partner integration strategy of the company. The Supply Chain Coordinator will be responsible for new hospital partnership integrations as it relates to vendors as well as supply chain administration. This candidate will work collaboratively with MVP’s internal functional teams, largely integration and finance to ensure targeted acquisition integration activities, vendor account maintenance and ongoing supplier maintenance are completed. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, be an outstanding and upbeat communicator, and demonstrates the ability to identify and resolve problems in a quick and efficient manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
Vendor Integrations & Account Maintenance
- Manage all aspects of vendor integration process for new hospital partnerships, keeping milestones on track throughout process.
- Responsible for maintaining updated vendor accounts for all MVP hospitals.
Supply Chain Operations
- Work closely with hospital managers to educate and ensure appropriate use of procurement platform.
- Identify and escalate quality, cost and/or delivery issues with suppliers.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to assist in supply chain projects and execute improvement initiatives.
- Conduct analysis of and report supplier contract audits to VP of Merchandising & Supply Chain.
- Support hospital integrations through managing activities associated to due diligence and integration
Qualifications of the successful candidate will include:
- 2+ years relevant experience in supply chain, purchasing or office administration.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and maintains excellent follow through and follow up
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- BA/BS degree from a four year college or university preferred
- Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience and will include an attractive base salary and performance-based bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits.
Qualified applicant may apply for consideration!