Associate Veterinarian - Hales Corners, WI
Hales Corners, WI Posted: 5/22/2020
Hales Corners Veterinary Clinic located at 5151 S. 108th Street, Hales Corners, WI is seeking an Experienced and Motivated Full-Time Veterinarian to join our team!
- Opportunity to join a phenomenal team with excellent community reputation
- Close Proximity to Milwaukee - genuine Work-Life Balance
- Competitive, Guaranteed Base Salary + Production Bonus + Benefits
Rediscover your passion for healing as you join a team of exceptional Veterinary Professionals committed to medical and surgical excellence in an empathetic, warm and friendly practice environment...
Here at Hales Corners Veterinary Clinic we recognize that our team is not only the foundation of our business, but the foundation of our way of life. Based on consistent growth, we now have the opportunity to welcome a new team member to our medical staff! We understand how special our clients’ pets are to their family and are dedicated to providing excellent health care. We treat each pet as we would our own. Our goal is to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery with compassion and an emphasis on client education and customer service. Our entire health care team is committed to providing personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet owner. We have a team that works well together in a fast-paced environment. Excellent communication skills and a Team-Player attitude personality traits we are looking for!
About This Role
As a Veterinary Professional you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great Small Animal Veterinarian. Here are just a few of the key tasks that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Work independently and efficiently in all types of small animal medicine and wellness visits
- Experience with basic and advanced soft tissue surgery and dental procedures
- Any advance skill that can expand our care base (ultrasound etc ) is a plus
- Be able to direct staff appropriately with instructions on diagnostics and treatments that need to be performed.
- Keep excellent medical records and document all client communications and do so in a timely manner
- Ability to manage time, prioritize, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Deal with clients in a manner that shows sensitivity, tact and professionalism
- Maintain personal growth and set and achieve goals with medical leadership
- Competitive, Guaranteed Base Salary+Production Bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Continuing Education + dedicated PTO to attend
- Uniform allowance
- Disability and life insurance opportunities available
Don't miss out on this opportunity APPLY today!
Already have an account? Log in here