Associate Veterinarian (Full-Time / Growing Team / Modern Clinic) - Kronenwetter, WI
Kronenwetter Veterinary Care happily announces an amazing opportunity for a Full- Time Veterinarian to join our growing 4-doctor team at our state-of-the-art clinic!
At Kronenwetter Veterinary Care, we recognize that our team is the foundation of not just our business, but our way of life. Our full-service veterinary clinic has been practicing the highest quality care for our client’s pets for over 3 decades! We are proud to offer extensive veterinary care including laser therapy, small animal chiropractic care, acupuncture, and advanced in-house diagnostic services. Our slogan, pet care by people who care, is at the heart of who we are!
Reasons to Join:
- Certified Fear Free Practice
- Amazing Support Staff with 7 Certified Licensed Vet Techs on staff
- State-of-the-art surgery suites, including advanced monitoring equipment
- Integrated Medicine
- Beautiful practice in a beautiful setting
- Top Notch customer service rankings
Kronenwetter, WI is one of the fastest growing communities in Central Wisconsin! It’s popular residential neighborhoods of the northwest slowly transform into the rural beauty of the Village’s forests and agricultural land. Surrounded by woods, lakes, river and hills, Kronenwetter offers ample opportunity for beautiful hiking, skiing and camping. It is a great environment for raising a family!
- Licensed Wisconsin Veterinarian (active and clear)
- 2+ years’ experience preferred
- Must be a team player and help to maintain a close family culture
- Must be willing to learn and grow using the many resources available
- Competitive Base Salary + Production Bonus
- Excellent Schedule focused on Work Life Balance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Continuing Education + dedicated PTO to attend
If this sounds like a great career option for you, APPLY Today for Immediate Consideration!