$1,000 SIGNING BONUS
EXPERIENCED VETERINARY TECHNICIAN OR CERTIFIED VETERINARY TECHNICIAN
Appanasha Pet Clinic
1205 Wittman Dr.
Menasha, WI 54952
Are you looking to be not only part of a team, but part of a family? Then Appanasha Pet Clinic might just be the place for you. Our talented team of veterinary technician’s love being part of our skilled, dedicated and patient focused team. Our 8 doctor practice is growing and we are adding a new CVT position. Could this be your opportunity to build for long term success and be on the team that everyone wants to be on?
At our clinic we believe in treating everyone like family; coworkers, clients, everyone deserves to be treated well. We believe in doing the right thing even when no one is watching and in constantly striving to improve the service we deliver to our clients and patients. Our philosophy and values have served us well and we have been serving families in the fox cities for generations. We are the longest-established veterinary clinic in the area (since 1963) and offer progressive medicine tailored to the lifestyles and needs of our patients.
If you are a compassionate, motivated certified veterinary technician we want you on our team. Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
- Be proficient in a variety of skills ranging from but not limited to: laboratory, pharmacy, radiology, surgery, dental, nursing skills, and anesthetic monitoring.
- Provide patient care under the supervision and direction of a DVM.
- Possess a strong knowledge of feline and canine anatomy and physiology and familiarity with small mammals like rabbits and guinea pigs.
- Documentation of pertinent medical, client and case related information in the patient record with appropriate grammar, terms and accurate information.
- Maintain excellent client communication. This includes reviewing medical records, estimates and/or discharge instructions with clients, as well as triaging care and providing client education in person and over the phone.
- Provide mentorship including assisting with job shadows and working interviews. Strives for continual self-advancement including monthly OSHA training and CE opportunities.
- Collaboration with other support staff to assure appointments flow well and clients and patients receive the ideal experience.
- Assist in daily duties for clinic care/maintenance.
This is a full-time opportunity with approximately 2 scheduled Saturdays per month. If you are a compassionate, skilled, certified veterinary technician looking for a new career we want to hear from you. We strive to be the employer of choice and offer competitive benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, retirement plan, and paid time off. Please visit our website appanashapetclinic.com for more information about our clinic.
*Signing Bonus terms apply. 2 years prior technician experience, Start date on or before August 1, 2020