Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) has an immediate opportunity for a Service Desk Technician on our growing Information Technology team. This position is a new addition to the team due to our growth!
How you'll make an impact:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance and provide the appropriate support to resolve or escalate the issue as required.
- Create, update, escalate and resolve IT Service Desk Support Tickets.
- Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, install, and perform testing activities on various computer equipment, peripherals, data communication, and computer network systems.
- Assemble, install, configure and test computer equipment.
- Create, update and contribute to technical and self-help documents that are maintained in the IT Knowledgebase.
- Assist with training of internal customers on MVP approved technologies.
- Perform preventive maintenance for computer, data communication, and/or peripheral equipment; test and adjust to appropriate standards.
- Prepare and submit vendor warranty claims, parts, and documentation associated with warranty repairs.
- Work with and escalate to MVP IT Team Members.
- Provide on-site support when needed.
- Participate in a rotational On-Call support schedule.
- Display flexibility and willingness in performing all other duties as assigned.
Talents you'll bring to MVP:
- Associates Degree and/or 1+ year in a fast-paced IT help desk support/technician role.
- Experience with Office 365 a plus.
- Knowledge of desktop computer hardware and peripherals.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair popular desktop computer software.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Operating Systems, specifically Win7, Win10.
- Introductory knowledge of networking and connectivity.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Creativity and self-starter mentality.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Passion for excellence and collaborative spirit that values, participates and embraces a team environment and culture.
Why Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP)?
Because we do things a bit differently here. We’re a rapidly growing veterinarian-founded network of animal hospitals…and while it’s important to know what we are, it’s more important to know what drives us. Our mission is to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine…but our actions speak louder than those words. We invest in our talented teams and our connection to our core values last longer than a quick glance through the employee handbook. We live them every day!
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, pet health discount and dollar for dollar match on 401K...not to mention a team of smart and friendly coworkers!
Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.