Feel valued. Feel empowered.
We’re on a mission to help great people achieve their dreams.
EXPERIENCED VETERINARY TECHNICIAN OR CERTIFIED VETERINARY TECHNICIAN
Signing Bonus Available!
Appanasha Pet Clinic
1205 Wittman Dr.
Menasha, WI 54952
Are you looking to be not only part of a team, but part of a family? Then Appanasha Pet Clinic might just be the place for you. Our talented team of veterinary technician’s love being part of our skilled, dedicated and patient focused team. Our 8 doctor practice is growing and we are adding a new CVT position. Could this be your opportunity to build for long term success and be on the team that everyone wants to be on?
At our clinic we believe in treating everyone like family; coworkers, clients, everyone deserves to be treated well. We believe in doing the right thing even when no one is watching and in constantly striving to improve the service we deliver to our clients and patients. Our philosophy and values have served us well and we have been serving families in the fox cities for generations. We are the longest-established veterinary clinic in the area (since 1963) and offer progressive medicine tailored to the lifestyles and needs of our patients.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive compensation based on experience and credentials. (Hourly/ Salary)
- Signing bonus available for qualified candidates!
- Terms Apply: 2 years prior technician experience, Start date on or before October 1, 2020
- MVP Dream Fund: Profit sharing (in eligible clinics)
- Medical Benefits package, vacation, 401k (match), scrub allowance, pet discounts & wellness programs.
- Flexible schedule with a focus on culture, wellness & balance.
- Customized learning and developmental opportunities!
How you’ll make an impact:
- Provide quality patient care in tandem with other medical professionals.
- Be proficient in a variety of skills ranging from but not limited to: laboratory, pharmacy, radiology, surgery and dentistry.
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in patient files. Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
- Schedule appointments, take payments and check-in clients. Answer practice phone lines.
- Participate in any special cleaning duties and equipment maintenance as directed.
- Support a work environment and culture that values critical thinking, problem solving, engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds and lift over 50 pounds with the assistance of a coworker. Requires sufficient ambulatory skills.
- Able to work in noisy work conditions with sounds from animals and equipment that can be moderately high.
- Employee is routinely exposed to a variety of pets that may bite or scratch, and on occasion, exposed to anesthesia, radiation, biological hazards and medication/controlled substances.
- Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to perform successfully the essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the position. Must be able to exchange accurate information with all clients and team members.
Ideal qualifications / candidate attributes:
- 2+ years of technician experience required.
- Veterinary Technician Certification (CVT) specific positions also available!
We put people first and never compromise on our values.
Apply for immediate consideration!