If you have experience working in a veterinary hospital or veterinary corporation, Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) has an immediate opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Project Support Analyst on our growing team!
MVP operates 70+ veterinary hospitals in the United States and is a portfolio company of Shore Capital Partners. MVP is pursuing a strategy to grow via a combination of add-on acquisitions and organic growth initiatives that will expand the size of its network throughout the US! While it’s important to know what we are, it’s also important to know what drives us and that is our mission: to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine. We are passionate about working together as a team and are driven to create the best patient and client experience through team empowerment and education.
The Continuous Improvement Analyst is responsible for data gathering, compiling, validating and accurate analysis of veterinary healthcare data. To be successful as a Continuous Improvement Analyst, you should be able to continually create and modify databases to meet the needs to expanding company to help drive success of current initiatives across multiple projects, improve processes and profitability and allow for ongoing strategic planning. The Continuous Improvement Analyst will work closely with both the hospital teams and the Continuous Improvement Department.
How you'll make an impact...
- Initial focus will be driven towards refining our Reference lab database match to be used for Pre-Post MVP Lab contract savings analysis
- Responsible for building an in-house lab database to capture savings
- Gathering raw data from pertinent individuals across various departments
- Collating such data to facilitate interpretation
- Compiling hospital chosen lab pricing and updating pricing worksheets as price changes occur
- Updating data sets that evolve in tandem with our business needs
- Responsible for ongoing pricing audits to ensure hospital compliance with established protocols
- Analyze testing habits of hospitals using monthly usage reports to determine more optimal test choices to improve patient care, client experience and drive increased revenue
Virtual Health Platform:
- Responsible for gathering data across multiple different veterinary practice management systems, analyzing data to determine downstream revenue capture and reporting on insights obtained.
- Prepare deliverables aligned to project goals and objectives, utilizing team resources to meet agreed upon project completion
Mapping and Master SKU creation:
- Provide ongoing mapping assistance of new acquisition PIMS codes into our MVP Master SKU list
- Assisting in completion of MVP practice management master SKU development
- Support PIMS Specialist with post-acquisition PIMS clean up and hospital guidance on best practices for their software
- Support pilot hospitals through migration to new PIMS systems with code mapping questions
New project analysis and support:
- Assist as needed through a variety of ongoing continuous improvement initiatives from development through pilot
- Provide ongoing support to hospitals through analysis for custom initiatives
What you’ll bring to MVP…
- Bachelor’s degree in veterinary health and/or business field preferred, Certified Veterinary Technician or Veterinary Practice Manager required
- A minimum of 3+ years experience using veterinary specific practice management software during direct work in a veterinary hospital or corporation.
- Deep understanding of commonly used veterinary terminology, medications and services used in small animal clinical practice.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams and at least one veterinary practice management software system)
- Occasional travel may be needed.
- Analytical with strong clinical and business sense and are detail oriented
- Ability to work independently under pressure to meet deadlines within parameters of instructions given while maintaining proficiency in an ever-changing environment
- The ability to spot inefficiencies and create solutions quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal hospital teams and external customers
What's in it for you?
MVP offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and dollar for dollar match on 401K... not to mention a team of smart and friendly coworkers!
Mission Veterinary Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants requesting accommodation due to a disability will not be penalized as a result of making such request. Diversity is a part of our culture. We’d love for you to be a part of it too!