If you have experience working in a veterinary clinical practice, Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) has an immediate opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Hospital Support Specialist on our growing team!
MVP operates 70+ veterinary hospitals in the United States and is a portfolio company of Shore Capital Partners. MVP is pursuing a strategy to grow via a combination of add-on acquisitions and organic growth initiatives that will expand the size of its network throughout the US! While it’s important to know what we are, it’s also important to know what drives us and that is our mission: to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine. We are passionate about working together as a team and are driven to create the best patient and client experience through team empowerment and education.
The Continuous Improvement Hospital Support Specialist will work be responsible for all phases of project development to execution and ongoing hospital support. Using their strong experience in the veterinary clinical setting, the ideal candidate will be able to work on a variety of different projects simultaneously, be organized, efficient and can help bring a vision to life. They must also have a passion for learning and excellent communication skills.
How you'll make an impact...
Laboratory: Reference and In-House:
- Responsible for helping to onboard new hospitals in our MVP reference lab contract; pricing discussions, ensure supply delivery, training
- Planning medical webinar and training schedules with cooperation with the RL Team
- Work with hospital leaders on goal setting and tracking
- Serve as ongoing hospital support to ensure doctor and team satisfaction
- Work together with key leaders both within MVP and our lab partners to review quarterly performance and develop growth plans and key performance indicators
- Work with hospital leaders on pricing and training on what goes into the cost of a service
- Track performance against operational metrics to work with partners to exceed accuracy and efficiency targets
- Trigger district leaders when price reviews are needed
- Compile and review monthly usage reports for hospital leaders
Virtual Health Platform:
- Project lead for our Post-Covid telemedicine/telehealth re-launch to existing hospitals and bringing on new hospitals onto the platform.
- Provide continued support and ongoing discussions with hospitals to ensure continued growth and success of the platform
- Serve as the first source of operational and medical guidance when questions or concerns arise with the platform
Future Project Needs:
- Work in collaboration with project teams to assist in development, beta execution and hand-off
- Help explore new initiative needs within our organization and research as needed.
What you’ll bring to MVP…
- Bachelor or associate degree in veterinary health and/or business field, Certified Veterinary Technician or Veterinary Practice Manager preferred
- A minimum of 3+ years in a leadership and training role in veterinary clinical practice with strong project and business involvement required
- Have the heart of teacher with a strong desire to develop teams for success, while being resourceful
- Ability to spot inefficiencies and create solutions quickly
- Strong computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook and at least one veterinary practice management software system)
- Ability to meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel (approximately 10%)
What's in it for you?
MVP offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and dollar for dollar match on 401K... not to mention a team of smart and friendly coworkers!
Mission Veterinary Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants requesting accommodation due to a disability will not be penalized as a result of making such request. Diversity is a part of our culture. We’d love for you to be a part of it too!