If you have experience working in a veterinary hospital or veterinary corporation, Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) has an immediate opportunity for a Veterinary Software Training & Support Specialist on our growing team!
MVP operates 70+ veterinary hospitals in the United States and is a portfolio company of Shore Capital Partners. MVP is pursuing a strategy to grow via a combination of add-on acquisitions and organic growth initiatives that will expand the size of its network throughout the US! While it’s important to know what we are, it’s also important to know what drives us and that is our mission: to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine. We are passionate about working together as a team and are driven to create the best patient and client experience through team empowerment and education.
The Veterinary Project Support Analyst will work closely with both the leadership and field teams to analyze various parts of the business including pricing, PIMS operations, as well as help refine Practice Management Software for best use. The ideal candidate will use their clinical veterinary experience and business acumen to help validate current and drive future success of current initiatives. The candidate will be deadline driven, collaborative and will support project teams within the Continuous Improvement Department to ensure data is accurate and erroneous values are replaced with correct figures.
How you'll make an impact...
- Assist as needed with usage analysis to ensure KPI’s are being achieved
- Performing ongoing audits in practice management systems to ensure actual pricing is consistent with submitted pricing
- Work with hospital teams on better use of systems to ensure improved reporting capabilities
- Track performance against operational metrics to work with partners to exceed accuracy and efficiency targets
Practice Management System Support and Refinement:
- Responsible for creation of MVP PIMS streamlining SOP: re-categorizing systems into MVP Chart of Accounts, inactivation of unused/incorrect code, etc. to prepare for new PIMS system
- Help train and work with hospital leaders on optimal use of different PIMS systems using acquisition discovery and best practice guidelines
- Support PIMS Specialist in accurate post-acquisition PIMS setup (sales tax, codes)
Other Product Analysis and Support:
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Assist with ROI analysis of new or considered projects
What you’ll bring to MVP…
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or accounting, veterinary health-related field, Certified Veterinary Technician or Veterinary Practice Manager strongly preferred
- 3+ years in a leadership role using veterinary specific practice management software for inventory ordering and day to day operations in a veterinary hospital or corporation
- 3+ years of experience in veterinary industry with reporting financial analysis and profitability assessment
- Strong understanding of veterinary clinical practice, veterinary medical terminology, financial analysis and training background is expected
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams and at least one veterinary practice management software systems)
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy with clinical and business focus
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines, while maintaining proficiency in an ever-changing environment
- Passion for teaching and keen ability to coach others, including veterinarians, executives & clinical team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Willing to work variable hours
- Ability/willingness to travel occasionally
What's in it for you?
MVP offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and dollar for dollar match on 401K... not to mention a team of smart and friendly coworkers!
Mission Veterinary Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants requesting accommodation due to a disability will not be penalized as a result of making such request. Diversity is a part of our culture. We’d love for you to be a part of it too!